Friday, August 28, 2009

Lame

ya... i feel my life is lame.. u all dun know my felling... all people say me gila... may b u r correct.. cox i very scare... scare to face 2moro.. u know my feeling... life cant stand if 2moro didnt hope...

i know... i know everthing wat ru wan tell me... everything i know... but... but... i still sad... althought wat u say... i feel happy... but in my deep heart u didnt understand.. u dun know my feelings... u wan care me is ok but u care method is wrg.. i dun wan these caring... i no need.. i am very quiet boy.. no body my mind wat i m thinking... u know?

ar... pmr coming soon... more scared pmr... altought pmr not a hard things.. i know try my best jiu ok le.. but u dun know my feeling.. wat u say i till scare... tat why many people say me gila.. n no body wan b friend with me.. haiz... i wan big shout at sea... as loud as posible..

see.. sure u say me crazy... crazy man..
wat i want i cant get.. live for wat... now i live for god only... may b u say corect.. no friend no love no caring no.. no.. ar........ i hate la.... cry everyday in my heart..


dun talk liao.. i go sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment