Sunday, September 6, 2009

PMR 4 week more..

2 days ago.. i was hurt so much.. i cry... mum birthday that dayx.. she was happy when i gier a gift before i go school... but at night.. she scold me.. why u didnt cook for me? i just nothings to say.. as i know.. pmr is near now.. i wan study hard.. i dun wan do housework to wasting my time..

i was sad.. why? wmy bro can stdy hard before exam.. mum giv my bro when he PMR freely with no need do anythings housework... i wan also.. are the world change?.. i gt stdy.. everyday mon to friday almost 2 oclock sleep.. why? u say u not like stdy hard.. so do houseworks.. u know u hurt me.. hurt ar.. pain e... when u scold.. i almost cry... i already mentioned i will didnt do anyhousework before pmr.. u say ok.. y u now didnt remember.. sure u didnt remember.. u care my bro so much.. wat tats wat tis.. u hekp him.. when u do somethings to my bro.. u know i am upsad when i heard.. u didnt care me?.. or is my self problem?

pra 1.. 2a3b3c.. bad la.. hai... stdy hard more.. but someone always hurt me when i study.. make me no moods.. so.. i very very very hope to go a house... nobody ther.. only me... i stdy at ther.. at home like a little bit devils.. yesterday mum tell me.. u cant blame me of ur pmr reslult.. u cant blame with someone expressions.. i say u know u did on me.. u know?.. bt i will blame these to u.. u self know jiu ok le..

haiz.. everythind think it.. sad la.. just like belo story..

送给你一个故事,希望它能为你带来好运。
从前, 有一个脾气很坏的男孩,他的爸爸给了他一袋钉子,告诉他每次发脾气或者跟人吵架的时候就在院子的篱笆上钉一根。第一天,男孩钉了37 根钉子。后面的几天他学会了控制自己的脾气,每天钉的钉子也逐渐减少了。他发现,控制自己的脾气,实际上比钉钉子要容易的多。终于有一天,他一根钉子都没有钉,他高兴地把这件事告诉了爸爸。爸爸说:从今以后,如果你一天都没有发脾气,就可以在这天拔掉一根钉子。日子一天一天过去,最后,钉子全被拔光了。爸爸带他来到篱笆边上,对他说:儿子,你做得很好 , 可是看看篱笆上的钉子洞,这些洞永远也不可能恢复了。就象你和一个人吵架,说了些难听的话,你就在他心里留下了一个伤口,像这个钉子洞一样。插一把刀子在一个人的身体里,再拔出来,伤口就难以愈合了。无论你怎么道歉,伤口总是在那儿。要知道,身体上的伤口和心灵上的伤口一样都难以恢复。

hope u know it.. haiz.. bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment