Sunday, August 23, 2009

AcT allY~ 2d@y is LaSt bLoGGiNg~

one year two year is over ed... we dun know our life when over ed..
my life... u really want know my life?

today i tell u...

along all the blog~ 80% is true..
why i write this blog?
first at al.. i c my brother gt write blog.. then later see church mate also gt write.. wah, i think it is nice to write about myself..

purpose write blog is..
FIND FRIENDS
friend is need in this world.. without meaningless..
i am study hard then others... busy study like chu hao.. .. but he lucky.. why i say like tat? cox he gt friends.. me, even a friend also didn't have..

in school.. in my class, gt 18 boys.. 4 boys in front the teacher.. others back of the class.. actually i wan to join them.. but, i think it will affect my study.. so i sit front.. in class.. around 6 hours school time.. only 1 min talk boys.. others no talking.. when recess, i wan talk to them.. i cant get into it..they all talk games... most hated... so bo friend..

about my family.. my family ok a.. no so bad compare others.. i cry of them because i haven get their trusty however i trying do the best to show them... i also cant scold them.. cox.. so far i also wrg.. is me make them dun trust on me.. i know to get bek our trust is hard.. long.. sad..

study.. study... ya it is important.. but u need relax.. like me.. scare failed so study till late.. result also not good.. pressure bcm more.. mum n dad want me get 8as in pmr.. they say tat kor can get 5as i cant get.. mean i stupid than him.. when i heard, omg tis also wan compare? cox my parent high on me.. in my report card.. any red numbers also dun hav.. from tadika to secondary school.. i always in a class.. average always 70% abv.. not like others sibling.. .. i know.. it is easy when we hardworking.. but for me, me pressure la.. so i always talk to them.. dun always say.. n my target is 6as.. to reduce pressure.. but my parent mengejek me.. i dun kind..

my religion.. christian.. i know every things.. kill of is a sin.. so i didn't do it.. but i only think some times.. in church.. i do lot for god.. i know d.. god luv me..

mayb u think i need kaunseling.. i dont think so.. cox i can kaunseling my self.. my ambition is bcom psychology.. heard tat my mum not alowed.. cox me is her harapan.. she hope me b acountant.. i think.. is ok.. everyjob i like..

mayb i didnt write blog anymore.. cox u all my feeling now
attitude..lot.. u sure know.. so i dint write more.. may b i change blog.. when i change i will tell.. not the sadnessstoty anymore.. mayb is my life ..

i hope la.. churchmate can auto talk with me.. cox i am 内向 people.. tell u, my friend 2.. one my class.. one is same name with me..
parent.. i hope u can stop talking about pmr.. let me self choing k?.. n i wan go library.. sun stop it k? i not for loving.. cox i hate loving..


so ho know me.. care me pls.. i also care u gud.. so tata.. see u all after pmr..
wah 2 am d.. i go sleep lo.. ><



just from... finder friends.. MR HONG










4 comments:

  1. are u funny?? zzz, i can tell u my experience!
    i owes take mom de 批评 like 耳边风~
    the more u zai yi about her, the more u get hurt..
    i owes take her word as advice oni. i never to think deep about it! just think as simple as u can.. zzz.. if get 8E's i also never mind! as long as i 对得起自己的良心!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo.. but i am a very sensitif person.. n i chnge my blog le...
    www.trulifeisagame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell u a secret also shou honG
    I also dream to be a psycologist when i very very young, until last year, i try to change my mind edi..
    I also ever think KillSelf just like you say, not only once..
    Also like you, i know it is sin..
    And i also very nei xiang, i feel i have so few friend until last year..

    For Chu Hao, he can said as my best friend.. mayb you will XianMu him, have many friends and good result..
    But as i know, Chuhao also always complain his parents force him study at home and dont go out. He also like your brother dont care.. just rush outdoors and ignore his parents advice. However, he still know study during the exam time like now.. he now delete his Dota and Games.


    Then my advice, as now i got friends liao---- you no need to become rush, jsut be patient. Treat your classmates or wtever mates patient, talk easy and smile brightly.. =D
    What you can see is so many ppl have so many friends, just like what i see before. But my experience tell me ah.. Its --- Patient, And there will be friends finding you (True Friends)... << 深奥,对吗? hahaha
    And lastly for you in your house, you feel they cannot totally understand you. You feel getting hurt when they misunderstand you and scrolding you.. And I totally agree with you. But so what? No One can understand you or someone else even you yourself.. Just like your gorgor say.. If yourself can stand in truth, means u 对得起良心, then wash your tear ba...
    每个人都受了伤,寻找一个可医治的方法。看起来心理学无疑是个好方法,但是真安慰人心的还是真理。没有人能够因为什么让他变得不再会受伤。心理学或许可以麻痹一个人受伤的痛楚,真理却能使他得医治。
    Notes: 麻痹可以是医治里很好很好的方法。

    *You can keep your shy but dont lost your confidence.
    Thats all ba~ haha~~ hope im not too loso.. I just try to solve your mathematic question 1 by 1 ^^
    This is also to reply your
    "i hope la.. churchmate can auto talk with me.. cox i am 内向 people"
    我就是你的主内弟兄!! haha

    ReplyDelete