Sunday, June 28, 2009

haiz...

today i dun noe my feeling.. hard to say... actually i dun wan blogging again.. cox my kor n my csin who am i.. bt.. my feeling n my heart always 'broken'.. how to say ne?

mum giv us freedom to train us to become not very so attact on com so much... n my kor pm me with mesenger say that mum is gila n say tis no need train.. tis prob not hurt but me bt prob is.. mum always see me play games n me often not at home, me hav to go tuition, kk, scroll tambahan, chucrh... how can hav many time to play.. n dad say me everdyan morning i will on pc n till night.. i didnt do it.. n felix play more than me... n say felix can control.. me cant..

i noe tis case cant blame everyone.. cox i now dad n mum love me.. they wan me study more than play.. tis i noe.. everys\day sleep i gt thnk how to improve my subject.. although tis time exam gt improve, but my target not achive.. haiz..

maybe the freedom make me so sad, if not freedom, everything can settle,,, i wan study.. can but a force tat cant escape is evil.. eveil shouting me always say a while n awhile.. make me so furious.. haiz..

i hope my attidude can chnge... if not everytng cant chnge.. i noe tis hmwrk is hard.. hope god let me make it done welly..

ok la nthng to say... hope a fair will come out one day..

to: kor
kor, +u+u.. i see u gt change.. hope u will study well... n forgive me that i always say lie to u.. hope u will understand.. n me also 4give u that u done one me.. althougt tat thing make me very sad.. is ok.. i forgive u d.. i only hope tat we more connection..

to: cousin
cousin.. i noe u knw my feeling.. tq.. dun so worry... my think oledi opened..
tq for worry me.. hope can see u soon.. haha..

conclusion
i learn tat i must live n always happy.. study harder than others.. haiz.. so precious time is gone... my teen life hampir used up... so i need to take care it.. haha... i found that me bcome big person.. think more... shhhh.. dun tell my mum ar.. cox she thnk me still young... like my bro... ><..

so i will less on9 from now.. may b a month one times.. +u+u.. see u on someday...
remeber bless me o... PMR coming soon...

1 comment: